Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Journalist Intern (Spanish)Stily Inc.
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
SPRING 2017 SPEAKING DIVISION INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Communications Intern (Marketing, PR, Social Media, Events)Essential Oxygen
Social Media/Marketing InternshipWhirlWind Creative
Communications Intern opportunityEyes Wide Open Mentoring
Public Relations Intern - JournalismBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: June 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Marketing and Business Development Firm since 1982 in the USA and Canada. Http://www.niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
RequirementsLooking for intern to work with our International Meetup groups
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.