Intern – CommunicationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
Marketing & Development InternGoodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Accounting Internship*PAIDTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Public Relations Intern - JournalismBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: June 26 2016
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Marketing and Business Development Firm since 1982 in the USA and Canada. Http://www.niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
RequirementsLooking for intern to work with our International Meetup groups
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.