Social Media InternThe Claire Life Mini Mag
Public Relations/Media InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Communications InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing, Communications and Sales Representatives – Entry LevelNorthGate MN
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Communications & Writing InternMiller Ink
Social Media InternLittle Italy's Loading Dock
Public Relations Intern - JournalismBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: June 26 2016
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Marketing and Business Development Firm since 1982 in the USA and Canada. Http://www.niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
RequirementsLooking for intern to work with our International Meetup groups
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.