WriterCRM Enterprises LLC
Social Media CoordinatorCRM Enterprises LLC
Communications InternEmpire Comfort Systems Inc.
Finance and AccountingSpacelabs
Communications Intern - Summer 2017Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Hiring Immediately- Customer Service RepReyes Agency
Social Media InternThe Claire Life Mini Mag
Public Relations/Media InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Picon & Co
410 Meridian Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: September 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur mission is to bring art and people together by assisting cultural organizations and art institutions in generating awareness of their message through new programs, initiatives and special events, attracting art lovers, members, donors, collectors and new audiences, so that everyone can experience the value of living an art-filled life.
We are looking for a high-energy and self-motivated intern interested in learning more and working within the field of public/media relations as well as communications in general.
Responsibilities- Write 1st drafts of press release and media releases
- Create calendar notices and post them on select outlets
- Media pitching (calls, emails, follow-ups, etc)
- Following trends
- Monitoring outlets and publications
- Other duties as applicable to the industry and field
Requirements- Must speak & write Spanish and English
- Must have transportation or access to transportation
- Must be in junior or senior year of undergraduate studies
- Must be a mass communications major with a focus on public relations and communications