Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Youth Services AssistantFairfax County
Communications AssistantGlaser Property Management
Communications & Public Relations InternHarland Clarke
Digital Media Marketing InternshipSick of Single
Social Media InternshipSick of Single
Public Speaking InternBookmark This
7 Lincoln Hwy,
Posted: April 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a part-time Public Speaking instructor for upcoming summer
camps and classes. Our instructors are highly compensated and supported. Join a rapidly growing company with a unique offering in a brand new education service.
- Coach K3-10 grade students.
- Our classes are one and half hour in length. We offer classes during the weekends.
- Flexible working hours depending on instructor's availability.
Responsibilities- Write effective speech writing, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication, resulting in improved interactions.
- Provide feedback on students speech writing, delivery, content, and provide constructive feedback
- Instruct Speech classes as per syllabus
- Instruct basic and advanced delivery skills and speech organization
- Coach students in a variety of speech formats and delivery
- Create fun and supportive environment
- Recent High School, grads and under grads in Arts and Communications or with relevant experience or participation or winner on Public Speaking and Debate tournaments can be considered.
- Passion on coaching students is a must attitude.