Social Media/Influencer RelationsArctic Fox Hair Color
Communications InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Office Assistant $29 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Fashion and Beauty Media InternshipStyleHaul
Social Media InternStyleHaul
Digital Talent InternStyleHaul
Administrative Assistant $30 (to be negotiated)Cabot Corporation
Marketing and Media Relations FellowFriends of the Arava Institute
Receptionist/Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Lynn, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 11 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking an experienced and personable Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide full time general office and administrative support including.
Responsibilities• Serve as a central liaison between team members and clients of the firm
• Responsible for fielding all incoming calls and Coordination of all conference calls
• Maintain office opening and closing operations including turning on lights and equipment/morning
• Manage Team calendars in MS Outlook
• General filing, scanning, faxing and organizing of firm paperwork
Requirements• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced industry