Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
CD / DVD / Video / Audio Duplication & Transfer ... Summer InternshipDuplication Media
Social Media Intern for Christian Ministry OrganizationGrace In Season
Receptionist/Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Lynn, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 11 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking an experienced and personable Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide full time general office and administrative support including.
Responsibilities• Serve as a central liaison between team members and clients of the firm
• Responsible for fielding all incoming calls and Coordination of all conference calls
• Maintain office opening and closing operations including turning on lights and equipment/morning
• Manage Team calendars in MS Outlook
• General filing, scanning, faxing and organizing of firm paperwork
Requirements• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced industry