Summer Communications InternToxics Action Center
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications Internshipe-470 Public Highway Authority
Communication Internship Part Time/ PaidGlobal Traveler
Photography/Social Media/Marketing InternOne Chronicle, Inc.
Communications InternUnited Technology
FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Chronicle NYU AmbassadorOne Chronicle, Inc.
Recruitment InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 30 2015
Company Location: Carson City, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTheFitnessU.com is a new online fitness magazine for college students. We emphasize the importance of mental, physical and spiritual health in order to live a healthy and well-balanced life. We know college is a stressful time, which is why we want to give people a well-informed place to turn when they are looking for information on how to begin living a healthy lifestyle.
TheFitnessU.com has national content and University specific content. On the national site we feature articles from professions within the mental health, fitness and nutrition fields as well as work out videos from personal trainers. We also are aware that not every college student is concerned with what is going on outside of their University, which is why we created the University section of the website. The University branch publishes articles relevant to their area and University.
Recruitment Intern Recruitment interns will communicate the goals and beliefs of theFitnessU to potential writers, interns, and staff members. Recruitment interns will have the opportunity to work closely with the co-founders and with flexibility and independence. Recruitment interns will be key in building a team of staff members that are smart, resourceful, collaborative, and dedicated to theFitnessU. They will also act as supervisors to college representative staff writers and must be willing to edit and monitor article deadlines. Therefore, it is essential for the recruitment intern to be able to work quickly and efficiently to help put together a talented team.
Responsibilities• Assist in the FitnessU hiring process for the campus branches from beginning to end, including creating job descriptions, sharing the FitnessU message, finding and hiring qualified candidates
• Be the primary communication point between applicants and FitnessU
• Proactively seek new, talented candidates
• Communicate regularly with others at FitnessU to understand the overall needs and requirements for positions
• Although the position can be done remotely, the recruitment intern must be available weekly for skype/phone calls to update the co-founders of progress
• Of the college representative staff writers that each intern hires, the recruitment intern will become their supervisor, and monitor article deadlines and edit their articles
Requirements• Must be organized
• Must be collaborative
• Must have strong communication skills
• Great time management skills and the ability to work independently are essential
Time commitment and hours a week will be discussed upon hiring Internship can be done remotely.