Intern – CommunicationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
Marketing & Development InternGoodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Accounting Internship*PAIDTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Business Communications InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHospitality21 is an online publication launched in 2015. We are composed of a growing number of industry contributors and have successfully partnered with brands around the globe. Our goal is to bridge the gap between traditional hospitality and the 21st century through cutting-edge articles, social media, networking, and relationships.
We are looking for an intern to help bridge gaps with us using extensive research and cutting-edge thinking processes. The ideal intern will work with the Hospitality21 team to raise brand awareness by creating a strong industry presence. This position will offer occasional opportunities to travel locally and internationally.
Accepted Intern will be strategic, goal-oriented, and possess a flair for marketing as he/she will be exposed to and learning about international business partnerships with a primary focus on the hospitality industry. This internship will provide a unique set of skills which will equip the right candidate to work in any start-up atmosphere and forward-thinking company. A typical day requires working closely with the founder/Editor-in-Chief to research venues to build brand awareness, utilizing email communication to negotiate B2B partnerships, and building out the business processes. The intern may work remotely once initial training has been completed with the exception of a weekly meeting with the owner/Editor-in-Chief.
Responsibilities- Research industry events, trends, and brands for B2B partnerships.
- Work closely with Editor-in-Chief to contact and negotiate partnerships.
- Create quarterly editorial/marketing calendar and work with Editor-in-Chief to match brands to assignments.
- Research growing trends and present to Editorial team weekly.
- Follow up with all brands represented on Hospitality21.com to notify them of their mention on the website.
- Work with Editorial Staff to ensure content is published according to B2B partnership agreement and standards.
-Work with Editorial team to recruit new contributors.
RequirementsWe are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, responsible intern, someone who can learn quickly and is open to doing whatever it takes to succeed.
- Ability to work 15+ hours a week.
- As the position involves time-management skills and high level of research, you must own or have access to a computer with internet access.
- Must be open to learning and willing to move at the speed of light.
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for learning
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally via email.
- Currently pursuing a college degree and is a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and/or Senior in College
- Responsible for high levels of research and presentation.
SkillsRequired - Research, B2B, B2B Marketing, Basic Photoshop
Preferred - WordPress, Email Campaigning