Podcast Manager (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Paid Content Development Internship for a Worthy CauseThe Global foodbanking Network
Medical Front Desk ReceptionistMedix
Customer Service SpecialistChrome Solutions
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Communications InternArizona Beverage Company
Communications and Marketing Summer InternshipWacif
Social Media Assistant - How many tweets will it take to...?Bookmark This
Mark SQuared Resource Center & Studio
Posted: July 28 2015
Company Location: Clarkston, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCan you answer YES to all of these questions? Are you innovative, edgy, creative? Do you realize that there is no BOX? Do you see opportunity where others see obstacles?
If your answers are YES, than Mark Squared has a position for you. We are looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial vibe to help us develop a SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAN.
Mark SQuared DEDICATED to providing MEDIA MAKERS - from concept and beyond - with the talent, equipment, resources and knowledge to REALIZE their creative VISIONS - the development, production and distribution of new media, performing arts, film, radio or television programs - all in an honest, non-threatening atmosphere. We are pursuing our passions without apology!
ResponsibilitiesHow you will spend your time
- Executing digital marketing projects
- Online community management
- Social media analysis and research
- Researching industry trends, leaders and events
- Website updates
- e-newsletters edits
- Creating and managing blogs
- Writing press releases
- Assisting with the development of advertisement/marketing campaigns
- General administrative tasks as required
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism or public relations
- Creative, innovative, edgy, hardworking and realize there is NO box!
- Interested in the film and/or performing arts industries
- Work independently
- An excellent writer and communicator
- Internet savvy
- Comfortable researching and data mining
- Dedicated, professional, polished, mature, and articulate in nature
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel mainly)
- Familiar with Adobe CS4 (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)