Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
His Gifted Hands Worldwide Foundation Inc.
Posted: November 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHis Gifted Hands Worldwide Foundation Inc. is a non-profit charity organization geared towards helping the homeless population in America. We are currently looking for a capable intern to manage our 3 major forms of social media i.e Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. An individual that is great at pushing an online campaign. This organization has flexible work hours and working from home is an option.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment