Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternProfiles, Inc.
Public Relations/Communications InternProfiles, Inc.
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Summer 2017 YES Network Communications InternshipYES Network
Social Media & Community Management InternAllegis Group
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Partnership Development & Engagement InternSan Francisco Chamber of Commerce
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 23 2015
Company Location: Orange, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStart Up Media Relations Company (Quint"a"ssential Media)
We offer Communications and Event Planning services
We work with Fashion Designers, Clothing Lines, Magazine, DJ's etc
The internship position will be a Social Media Intern
Your daily task will be to post on the social sites for assigned company. Also, engage and interact with the target audience. Assist with the implementation of the social media marketing strategy.
Your creativity and ideas are more than welcome.
The internship is unpaid, but has the potential to earn monetary rewards for your work
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment