Customer Service RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Hands-On Communications InternshipHingham Community Access and Media
MARKETING-COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR'S ASSISTANTGirl Scouts of Eastern SC
Customer Service RepresentativePrideStaff
Digital Media and Communications InternshipSafari Club International
Chronicle NYU AmbassadorOne Chronicle, Inc.
Content & Community Management InternOne Chronicle, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
704 Ormewood Ave SE
Posted: April 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTraxx Girls, Inc. is an entertainment company that produces events internationally. Sponsor & Marketing Campaigns, Artist events, Tradeshows, Festival and night life entertainment spearhead our market opportunities. Interns will assist in implementing the brand message to consumers.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment