Summer Communications InternToxics Action Center
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications Internshipe-470 Public Highway Authority
Communication Internship Part Time/ PaidGlobal Traveler
Photography/Social Media/Marketing InternOne Chronicle, Inc.
Communications InternUnited Technology
FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Chronicle NYU AmbassadorOne Chronicle, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Crock Pot Moms
614 deer watch drive
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a great writer, researcher, go-getter, good at captivating people's attention in the social media community? Do you love crock pot cooking, mom tips, and social media? You will work on a variety of marketing, public relations, and sales oriented tasks and report to and work directly with the CEO Such marketing will include:
- Assisting with Public Relations
- Internet marketing
- Contest Creation Using Social Media
- Social Media Communications
- Social Media Analysis
Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in social media and marketing.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements~Provide links to 2-5 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment