Marketing and Media Relations FellowFriends of the Arava Institute
Administrative Assistance $30 per hourCabot Corporation
Customer Service Rep $29 hourlyCabot Corporation
Call Center Representatives $27 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $25.50-27.50 hr.Cabot Corporation
Digital Communications Intern- Governor's Summer InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 17 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRowan is a global provider of offshore contract drilling services. Our young fleet includes four ultra-deepwater drillships and 27 jack-up rigs, 19 of which are rated high-specification.
Rowan has a proud history, spanning more than 90 years, and the combination of our great assets and our dedicated team of professionals ensures we deliver quality drilling services to our clients and prudent financial stewardship for our investors today and tomorrow.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment