Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
CD / DVD / Video / Audio Duplication & Transfer ... Summer InternshipDuplication Media
Social Media Intern for Christian Ministry OrganizationGrace In Season
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Be Victorious Prep
621 Stemmers Run Road
Posted: March 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a female empowerment coach with my own pageant coaching, personal empowerment, and professional development company, based in Baltimore County, for 8+ years. I also branched out into the boutique business, public speaking, publishing etc. I need an intern who can help me manage several social media accounts, create/repurpose content, engage professionally with audiences of all ages, be a self-starter, and be open-minded because I have a lot of ideas and things I want to make happen!
There is serious potential for the right person to become a paid employee. This position is part-time and a number of activities can be done remotely; I do ask that I see you in person/FaceTime/Skype at least once per week to connect, set goals, determine tasks, etc
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Creates or repurposes content to drive engagement
- Respond to customer inquires, posts, etc in a super timely and professional manner
- Help coordinate events, engagements, etc
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Demonstrates the ability to be a self-starter and can produce results without serious supervision
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Customer Service Management, Social Media Communications, Google Drive, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Public Speaking, Marketing Communications, Adobe Photoshop, Public Relations Skills