- Internships /
- Communication /
- Social Media & Marketing Intern With A Passion For Yoga, Wellness and Wine!
Social Media/Influencer RelationsArctic Fox Hair Color
Communications InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Office Assistant $29 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Fashion and Beauty Media InternshipStyleHaul
Social Media InternStyleHaul
Digital Talent InternStyleHaul
Administrative Assistant $30 (to be negotiated)Cabot Corporation
Marketing and Media Relations FellowFriends of the Arava Institute
Social Media & Marketing Intern With A Passion For Yoga, Wellness and Wine!Bookmark This
Yoga with Dina
Posted: September 28 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm Dina of "Yoga with Dina," a full-time yoga teacher leading yoga retreats, offering private and corporate yoga sessions, and teaching at multiple events. I'm also co-owner of "Yoga Wine Party," a service providing customized yoga and wine-tasting parties to guests in their home or office. I'm always on the go, and have become overwhelmed with the admin tasks that are crucial to growing my businesses. I'm looking for a savvy person skilled in social media, web-design, and other business development skills. My goal is for this internship to be mutually beneficial, especially for an individual with aspirations to be an entrepreneur. I intend to guide and support my intern to help him/her flourish in their career. Seeking a highly motivated person able to multi-task, take guidance while also offering creative ideas, and who has a genuine interest in both yoga and wine.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online for multiple accounts
- Creates Facebook banners, flyers and other marketing collateral
- Executes and manages Facebook marketing/advertising campaigns
- Assists with website design, SEO, and content maintenance
Requirements- Possesses sharp skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Experience with basic web design (InDesign and/or Photoshop preferred) and knowledge of WordPress and Weebly platforms
- Ability to manage multiple social media accounts and platforms (especially Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and collaboration
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Must have a passion and love of yoga, wellness and wine
SkillsRequired - WordPress, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Marketing, Weebly
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign