WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Journalist Intern (Spanish)Stily Inc.
Social Media - Google+ Specialist InternBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Look Beyond Success" and "Nathalie!" is a boutique consultancy that help primarely women entrepreneurs (and a few open minded men) to grow their businesses, and accelerate their success, using our business coaching programs, as well as self development training.
We believe Entrepreneurs are the most important factors of a growing economy, and when they thrive then it helps the entire country to thrive.
So, help us so we can assist entrepreneurs, so they can have a bigger success, and make a stronger economy where everybody is happy.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Open to taking some (free) interesting and updated training on Google+ to perform better
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Open to taking some (free) interesting and updated training on social media to perform better