Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
CD / DVD / Video / Audio Duplication & Transfer ... Summer InternshipDuplication Media
Social Media Intern for Christian Ministry OrganizationGrace In Season
Social Media - Google+ Specialist InternBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Look Beyond Success" and "Nathalie!" is a boutique consultancy that help primarely women entrepreneurs (and a few open minded men) to grow their businesses, and accelerate their success, using our business coaching programs, as well as self development training.
We believe Entrepreneurs are the most important factors of a growing economy, and when they thrive then it helps the entire country to thrive.
So, help us so we can assist entrepreneurs, so they can have a bigger success, and make a stronger economy where everybody is happy.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Open to taking some (free) interesting and updated training on Google+ to perform better
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Open to taking some (free) interesting and updated training on social media to perform better