MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
Communication / Social Media InternshipVictims of Immigration Fraud
Marketing & Social Media Intern, San Francisco CaliforniaReliaMax Holding Company
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Communications InternSusan G. Komen New England
Marketing & Communications InternLinen Finder Inc
Social Media Intern for Yoga & Wellness BrandBookmark This
41 Watchung Plaza
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a communications or marketing student with a passion for yoga and wellness? We are looking for an enthusiastic, dependable, social media savvy person to join our team. As our social media intern, you'll be scheduling weekly posts, helping run online promotions, and even designing basic graphics. You'll be working with a team, 5-10 hours per week, who will be there to help you learn the ropes in this exciting and fast-growing industry.
Responsibilities- Schedule daily posts to Facebook & Twitter
- Basic copy-writing/editing of posts for social media
- Create promotional graphics using Gimp or Adobe Creative Suite
- Help launch Instagram challenges
Requirements- Must be active on all major social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Must be familiar with scheduling apps (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.)
- Should be able to create basic graphics using design software (Gimp, Photoshop, etc.)
- Preference will be given to applicants with knowledge of yoga, fitness, and general wellness.