Communications InternB.A.P INC
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Summer PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
Blog Writers Needed- Equity & Justice- Community Blog!Community First
Marketing, PR & Communications InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Communications InternCrown Holdings Incorporated
Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Social Media InternBookmark This
The Claire Life Mini Mag
3737 glenwood ave
Posted: February 23 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorth Carolina Women's Flag Football league looking to Promote there league through social media and needs extra hands who can build leads through Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media Intern:
The job of Social Media intern is to promote the brand and connect with potential subscribers through social media outlets. Social media Intern is expected to be and extension of the voice of The Claire Life.
Social Media Intern is expected to:
- Use content from the site or create content to promote the latest story
- Post interesting and catchy content to drive followers
- Post multiple times Daily
- Interact with potential subscribers
- Be a strong voice/ personality for the Brand.
- Show personality
Social Media Intern is NOT expected to:
- Push personal, excluding views
- Post personal stories, make comments not related to The Claire Life Brand.
Social Media is a very prominent part of any business and interns selected are expected to meet follower quotas
Requirementslive in Raleigh area