Communications InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Communications InternVisit Baltimore
customer serviceACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications + Social Media InternshipCreate Forward
Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: January 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs an intern with artisan council, you will be the voice, the ears, the personality, and at times the face of new and existing products, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing and changing digital space.
You will be a collaborative player that wants to address market problems that you identify through thorough research and solve them only through team collaborations, progressive conversations, and lean testing. You will bring ideas to the table for client communication strategies and will never be afraid to discuss a new idea (even if the last 1000 didn’t make it off the ground). You want to have conversations with your peers about solutions, goal oriented, and driven to meet deadlines.
Artisan Council’s journey is to create products and solutions that will answer, entertain, and satisfy the audiences of our various clients in the events, tech, beauty, music & food spaces. Therefore, you will always be thinking of tomorrow and be ahead of every music, beauty, tech, and cultural trend, influencing and informing your peers. You’ll work closely with creatives, business partners, and our team to create entertaining solutions for a variety of needs.
As a part of the growing Artisan Council team you will assist with Content Creation, Marketing, Data Entry, and PR amongst other ad hoc roles for our broad range of clients, and be confident in communicating with our clients and presenting material to them. You will report to the Communications Manager while also working with the founders to assist with the day-to-day operations of a small, fully firing company. As a part of Artisan Council you will be a part of a growing game-changer.
• Creating and organising marketing tools
• Attending daily, weekly and monthly meetings.
• Ensuring all marketing and promotional tools are saved and organised in Artisan Council servers.
• Answering general queries from customers, clients, and peers
• Data entry for analysis of communications efforts.
• Awareness of the latest digital technologies and market activities; identification of new opportunities for revenue growth.
• Implement SEO across client sites.
• Digital content creation including images, video, editorial
• Communicate, Engage, Retain, Convert!
• Work with the Comms Managers to find, document & present engaging content for social media platforms.
• Develop web copywriting skills for implementation on blog and social media assets.
• Monitor and analyze specific social campaigns.
• Help increase data acquisition; via social and email.
• Write and maintain blogs.
• Assist with social media sites for select clients: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
• Draft press releases for product releases and updates.
• Liaise with journalists and press contacts.
• Mad skills in Word, Excel, and email (obviously).
• Strong understanding of Social Media platforms, Social Media analytics. Knowledge of HootSuite is a positive.
• Understanding and passion to learn Google Analytics.
• Understanding of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
• Video editing skills a plus
• Crush on Spotify and alternate streaming solutions.
• Live for music and/or beauty
• Knowledge of and passion for technology.
• Loves and appreciates artist and cultural beauties.
• Understanding of normal music business practices, trading terms and conditions.
• Strong Knowledge of artists and labels.
• Overall commercial understanding of business.
• DOPE communication skills.
• Self-starter that doesn’t need a kick to get going.
• Passion for delivering everything on time.
• Optimum time management skills.
• Live by attention to detail.
• Values and contributes to the team and the council.
• Well developed diplomacy skills.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, Email, Content Creation, Content Delivery
Preferred - Basic HTML, Digital Video