Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
CD / DVD / Video / Audio Duplication & Transfer ... Summer InternshipDuplication Media
Social Media Intern for Christian Ministry OrganizationGrace In Season
Social Media InternBookmark This
Haute Hipsters Media
Posted: November 04 2015
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHaute Hipsters Media is a high-class communications and branding boutique specializing in social media, media relations, crisis management, launching and repositioning brands, and event management in the art, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Haute Hipsters Media focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns and events on any level to brand clients as trendsetters in their own industry.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment