Administrative Coordinator Compensation : $30 Per HourSAS
Administrative Assist Compensation: Full-time / Part-time, hourly position, $27.60 - $29.60 per hourSAS
PT/FT Administrative/Office Assistant, Compensation $27.60 hourlySAS
Call Center RepresentativeRush Medicals
Communications/Storyteller InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Social Media Marketing / Communications ManagerBookmark This
Posted: October 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
BiniChic Barcelona was founded by the mother-daughter design team (Susan and Ona, respectively) in 2010. Together, they created a lifestyle brand inspired by the Mediterranean island where they lived (Menorca, Spain). They have recently launched their line of fine leather handbags in the US marketplace. Each BiniChic leather handbag is individually hand silkscreened with original designs from the BiniChic archives and manufactured with care using the “savoir-faire” of rigorously selected craftsmen in Menorca (Spain).
Although the company was founded in Barcelona (Spain) and our headquarters are located in Dallas, TX, the internship would take place in Chicago, IL, where one of the co-founders lives. Specifically the Ukranian Village neighborhood.
We are looking for an energetic, curious, self-motivated and creative person who will be in charge of the Social Media and Online Communications for BiniChic Barcelona. This person is interested in fashion, communications, writing and design.
What you will get from this internship:
- Intern would get an opportunity to work with an international design team.
- She/he would see and experience first hand how a brand is built and extended
- He/she would have a lot of responsibility in creating the creative and engaging part of BiniChic social media
- Schedule would be somewhat flexible, with ability to work from home.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing fashion and design brand.
- She/he would be able to use his marketing skills in a professional setting
When this would be for:
Starting as soon as possible.
We would work out a schedule so that the student can work 12hr/week, or the equivalent needed to complete the required hours for class credit.
This is an unpaid internship. We can pay for transportation.
** In your application, please tell us what you think makes a good marketing campaign and some examples of brands that have successful campaigns. **
Thank you for applying!
- Updating and engaging people/fans on the company's Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc...
- Style and photograph product for Instagram photos
- Creating content for the company blog (research cool ideas, images as well as creating written content)
- Formatting said content for the blog using Photoshop and Wordpress
- Sending out Newsletters for the blog and for the online store.
- Update database of fashion bloggers.
- Send out Press Kit to bloggers and follow up with publications.
- Engage with Instagrammers, followers, bloggers to widen network and followers.
- Help with research of actual product design/trends in the fashion and accessories world
- Help with studio photography and retouching of images
- Photoshop / CS
- Solid writing skills in English
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Hootsuite, etc.
- Ability to create engaging content for said social media platforms
- Ability to research and create an online media/advertising strategy.
- Reads and keeps up with blogs in the world of fashion, graphic design, product design, etc
- Interest in fashion / art / photography a plus
Previous experience creating strategies relevant to integrated marketing communications a plus.