- Internships /
- Communication /
- Social Media, Marketing, Wardrobe Styling, Video Production Internships
Accounting Internship*PAIDTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Accounting InternshipTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Development and Communications InternAGC Education and Research Foundation
Social Media InternshipThe Masakhane Center
Communications and Marketing Internship in Cape Town, South AfricaMagister International
Communications & marketing internshipDVSport Software
Social Media, Marketing, Wardrobe Styling, Video Production InternshipsBookmark This
The Image Studios
16 N Morgan
Posted: August 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Founded in 2000, The Image Studios is a Chicago-based consulting firm that specializes in Image Communication and Personal Branding. We teach our clients how to be seen, heard, and understood. Our team includes: Image Coaches, Wardrobe Stylists, Speech & Language Specialists, and Personal Grooming Experts that provide training for corporations and individuals.
About The Image Studios’ internships…
o Duration of 6 months at 18 hours/week or 3 months at 40 hours/week (summer only)
o All team members are required to complete a Portfolio Project (to be determined) and general office duties
o All internships are unpaid and can be completed for university credit or experience
o Your major, skills, and desired focus determine each intern’s Portfolio Project
o Interns gain valuable and relevant experience, while working across the alliance between The Image Studios (TIS) and their strategic partners
• Supplies client files with relevant information/history from each meeting or job, including thorough written assessments developed from/during consultation(s). Responsible for maintenance and updating of all client files, based on the General Manager’s instructions.
• Supports business functions; inventory control, supporting accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, preparing marketing & presentation materials, and office document administration (creating, copying, scanning, and filing).
• Supports hair styling functions such as color formulation, hairstyling trend research, creating client before and after photo layouts, and Computer Imaging.
• Supports wardrobe styling functions; Constructing before & after style portfolio layouts, assisting with fashion research, fashion show production assistance, and wardrobe styling (talent permitting).
• Assist TIS team members with the clothing line, steaming clothes, preparing for photo shoots and clerical duties. Intern will assist stylists, consultants, and staff with daily activities.
• Generate client leads for Wardrobe Consulting services along with responding to and servicing client referrals/inquiries from other TIS consultants, the TIS Website, and in-coming phone calls.
• Manages daily studio appearance and maintenance activities. Completes the studio checklist. Responsible for the look and feel of the space.
• Actively participates in development of departmental marketing initiatives (promotions, special events, advertising)
• Periodically interfaces with supporting TIS functions and consultants including but not limited to Sales/Marketing, the Vocal Communication Specialist, the Wardrobe, Makeup and Hair Consultants.
• Plan and develop, with the assistance of the General Manager, an internship project.
o Deadline oriented
o Aptly able to multi-task
o Extremely strong attention to detail
o Pleasant and professional voice
o Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
o Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Creative-track individuals)
o Good skill in Webinar and Web Conference Tools (Business-track individuals)