- Internships /
- Communication /
- Social Media, Marketing, Wardrobe Styling, Video Production Internships
Communications Intern at Tandem, Partners in Early LearningTandem, Partners in Early Learning
Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Customer Service specialistWhirlpool Corporation
Communications InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Media AssistantLife in a Pile
Editorial / Journalism InternStimulus
Communications InternCostco Wholesale
Communications InternAusgold Limited
Social Media, Marketing, Wardrobe Styling, Video Production InternshipsBookmark This
The Image Studios
16 N Morgan
Posted: August 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Founded in 2000, The Image Studios is a Chicago-based consulting firm that specializes in Image Communication and Personal Branding. We teach our clients how to be seen, heard, and understood. Our team includes: Image Coaches, Wardrobe Stylists, Speech & Language Specialists, and Personal Grooming Experts that provide training for corporations and individuals.
About The Image Studios’ internships…
o Duration of 6 months at 18 hours/week or 3 months at 40 hours/week (summer only)
o All team members are required to complete a Portfolio Project (to be determined) and general office duties
o All internships are unpaid and can be completed for university credit or experience
o Your major, skills, and desired focus determine each intern’s Portfolio Project
o Interns gain valuable and relevant experience, while working across the alliance between The Image Studios (TIS) and their strategic partners
• Supplies client files with relevant information/history from each meeting or job, including thorough written assessments developed from/during consultation(s). Responsible for maintenance and updating of all client files, based on the General Manager’s instructions.
• Supports business functions; inventory control, supporting accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, preparing marketing & presentation materials, and office document administration (creating, copying, scanning, and filing).
• Supports hair styling functions such as color formulation, hairstyling trend research, creating client before and after photo layouts, and Computer Imaging.
• Supports wardrobe styling functions; Constructing before & after style portfolio layouts, assisting with fashion research, fashion show production assistance, and wardrobe styling (talent permitting).
• Assist TIS team members with the clothing line, steaming clothes, preparing for photo shoots and clerical duties. Intern will assist stylists, consultants, and staff with daily activities.
• Generate client leads for Wardrobe Consulting services along with responding to and servicing client referrals/inquiries from other TIS consultants, the TIS Website, and in-coming phone calls.
• Manages daily studio appearance and maintenance activities. Completes the studio checklist. Responsible for the look and feel of the space.
• Actively participates in development of departmental marketing initiatives (promotions, special events, advertising)
• Periodically interfaces with supporting TIS functions and consultants including but not limited to Sales/Marketing, the Vocal Communication Specialist, the Wardrobe, Makeup and Hair Consultants.
• Plan and develop, with the assistance of the General Manager, an internship project.
o Deadline oriented
o Aptly able to multi-task
o Extremely strong attention to detail
o Pleasant and professional voice
o Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
o Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Creative-track individuals)
o Good skill in Webinar and Web Conference Tools (Business-track individuals)