Communications ManagerAbuntu, Inc.
Trainee Telesales Agent internFirst source Solutions Limited
,Summer, and Fall Internship - International Students AcceptedMCO, Inc
Customer Service RepresentativeNature's Premiere
Social Media & Community Management InternCRM Enterprises LLC
Database AdministratorCOMMUNITY FIRE COMPANY OF PERRYVILLE MD INC
Customer Service RepresentativeIntuit Inc
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Social Media Specialist & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 05 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Look Beyond Success" and "Nathalie!" is a boutique consultancy that help primarely women entrepreneurs (and a few open minded men) to grow their businesses, and accelerate their success, using our business coaching programs, as well as self development training.
We believe Entrepreneurs are the most important factors of a growing economy, and when they thrive then it helps the entire country to thrive.
So, help us so we can assist entrepreneurs, so they can have a bigger success, and make a stronger economy where everybody is happy.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Knows how to use at least two of these social media tools: FB, linkedIn, Twitter
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Open to taking some (free) interesting and updated training on social media to perform better