Communications and Public Relations Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org. Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Interns wanted at film company - Must be in college - Communication majors welcomedPES
Customer serviceISPEN GROUP
Communications InternISPEN GROUP
Business Development / Sales InternCabinet Plant Inc
Communications InternSchindler Group
Part Time Retail Sales/Marketing AssociateThe Scottish Mill Shop
Social Media Specialist & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 05 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Look Beyond Success" and "Nathalie!" is a boutique consultancy that help primarely women entrepreneurs (and a few open minded men) to grow their businesses, and accelerate their success, using our business coaching programs, as well as self development training.
We believe Entrepreneurs are the most important factors of a growing economy, and when they thrive then it helps the entire country to thrive.
So, help us so we can assist entrepreneurs, so they can have a bigger success, and make a stronger economy where everybody is happy.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Knows how to use at least two of these social media tools: FB, linkedIn, Twitter
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Open to taking some (free) interesting and updated training on social media to perform better