Communications & Marketing Intern: SUMMER 2017Madison House Autism Foundation
Office Management Intern: SUMMER 2017Madison House Autism Foundation
Interns wanted at film company - Must be in college - Communication majors welcomedPES
Web Copywriting InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Journalism Summer InternshipMEDLIFE
Community Ambassador (Virtual/Remote)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Social Media InternFiza Studio
Customer Service Representative - Call CenterAmec Foster Wheeler Engineering company
Sports Minded MarketingBookmark This
3295 River Exchange Dr Ste. 360
Posted: May 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking competitive sports minded individuals to help out in connecting the client, customer relationship. we are currently working with Fortune 25 companies to bring their businesses more customer acquisition and revenue.
Responsibilities- Ability to effectively communicate on a professional level.
- Looking to grow and build experience in the aspects of training and mentoring.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively.
- Possess a competitive mindset with the want and drive to succeed with exponential growth opportunity.
- Should be willing to execute communication skills.
- Willing to learn how to effectively teach and train in a professional setting.