Social Media InternLittle Italy's Loading Dock
Communications InternUnited Technology
Communications and Social Impact Fellow (Peru)Nisolo
Looking for Rockstar Literary Public Relations Intern!Riverdale Avenue Books
Blog and Social Media Executive InternThe Samantha Show
Marketing/Public Relations InternshipNCJW/Essex
Community Ambassador (Virtual/Remote)New Photo Sharing App
Summer Communications InternToxics Action Center
Sports Minded MarketingBookmark This
3295 River Exchange Dr Ste. 360
Posted: May 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking competitive sports minded individuals to help out in connecting the client, customer relationship. we are currently working with Fortune 25 companies to bring their businesses more customer acquisition and revenue.
Responsibilities- Ability to effectively communicate on a professional level.
- Looking to grow and build experience in the aspects of training and mentoring.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively.
- Possess a competitive mindset with the want and drive to succeed with exponential growth opportunity.
- Should be willing to execute communication skills.
- Willing to learn how to effectively teach and train in a professional setting.