Social Media InternElixir Tune
Communications InternCMS Energy Corporation
Marketing and Communications Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications/Marketing InternAmerican Red Cross
Communications InternMove to Amend
Summer 2017 Marketing & Public Relations InternAndrew Freeman & Co.
Communications InternNCS Technology
Summer Research InternBookmark This
Posted: July 11 2016
Company Location: Sterling, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXternet, Inc is looking for summer research interns, to help carry out the research and create reports and other documentation. The candidate should be excellent writer and proactive at carrying out research.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying various research areas
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare Research documentation
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education