WriterCRM Enterprises LLC
Social Media CoordinatorCRM Enterprises LLC
Communications InternEmpire Comfort Systems Inc.
Finance and AccountingSpacelabs
Communications Intern - Summer 2017Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Hiring Immediately- Customer Service RepReyes Agency
Social Media InternThe Claire Life Mini Mag
Public Relations/Media InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Summer Research InternBookmark This
Posted: July 11 2016
Company Location: Sterling, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXternet, Inc is looking for summer research interns, to help carry out the research and create reports and other documentation. The candidate should be excellent writer and proactive at carrying out research.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying various research areas
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare Research documentation
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education