Summer Communications InternToxics Action Center
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications Internshipe-470 Public Highway Authority
Communication Internship Part Time/ PaidGlobal Traveler
Photography/Social Media/Marketing InternOne Chronicle, Inc.
Communications InternUnited Technology
FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Chronicle NYU AmbassadorOne Chronicle, Inc.
Trends InternBookmark This
245 Fifth Ave, #1610
New York, NY
Posted: January 11 2017
Application Deadline: February 22, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 02/23/17 — 05/23/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Role: Trends Intern
The Trends Intern will support our in-house trend expert on a variety of projects within the fashion, beauty and lifestyle space. They will help with research, writing, design and editing elements for the monthly trend reports send out companywide and to clients. They will help with additional projects as needed.
2 days per week, full days
Bachelor’s degree in areas of journalism, english, communications, art
- Scan through industry and entertainment sites, noting news and trends relevant to StyleHaul
- Generate and edit compelling, magazine-like, copy with a fashion and beauty perspective
- Help with creative direction and design elements of monthly trend reports
- Help with general digital marketing projects
- Passionate about fashion, beauty, men’s, mom's and general lifestyle trends
- Strong interest in pop culture, bloggers, vloggers and celebrities
- Strong familiarity with Instagram and major social media platforms
- Interest and/or knowledge of StyleHaul creators
- Intermediate design, creative direction, Keynote skills, minor photo manipulation (lighting, resizing, cropping, layout)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Natural self-starter with the ability to work independently and responsibly
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized, prioritize, stay on top of deadlines and problem-solve