- Internships /
- Communication /
- World All-Star Basketball PRESS & COMMUNICATIONS Internship Opportunities
Social Media/Community Management & Marketing InternArmored Team Building
Intern - Research - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
Intern - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
Intern - Creative Design - Fall 2017APCO Worldwide
Communications InternSkyes Home
Customer Service RepresentativeNew Orleans Tulane
Customer Service RepresentativeANGLO PACIFIC
World All-Star Basketball PRESS & COMMUNICATIONS Internship OpportunitiesBookmark This
World All-Star Basketball League
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Newark, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe World All-Star Basketball League is the fastest growing Semi-Pro men/women basketball league in the United States. We have an aggressive expansion plan that consists of adding a team in EVERY state and eventually territories and other countries.
• Students enrolled in journalism or communication programs preferred
• Graduate or undergraduate with at least two years completed in their program or major
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent writing, research and organizational skills
• Ability to complete projects quickly, accurately and with attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Pleasant phone manner
Responsibilities• Daily review of general news and basketball trade publications, clip articles related to World All-Star Basketball League, the East coast region & Roadrunnerz.
• Contribute articles for newsletter and website (would like to make this possible.)
• Update press contacts and blog lists
• Update news archives
• Assist in the preparation of press releases for World All-Star Basketball League, the East coast region & Roadrunnerz.
• Assist in press outreach to maximize media presence at announcements and events
• Provide general administrative support (filing, faxing, phones, etc.).
Requirements• College Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students
• 2.5 G.P.A
• Reliable transportation
• Creative, out–of-the-box thinker
• Organized with attention to detail
• Strategic and analytic approach complex situations
• Resourcefulness and patient, positive can-do attitude
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a team
• Interns must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.