Communications InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Communications InternVisit Baltimore
customer serviceACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications + Social Media InternshipCreate Forward
Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Writer/Content CreatorBookmark This
Posted: January 31 2016
Company Location: Clifton Park, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an opportunity for someone who is excited about the opportunity to forge new paths and be part of innovative, cutting edge social and business solutions. The World Awakened Project is creating win-win solutions and opportunities that empower each individual's unique strengths and genius while addressing everyday challenges and objectives.
The World Awakened Project was founded on the idea that no problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. We must expand our minds and our ideas of what is possible and create new paradigms to replace our old, crumbling systems that are no longer working. We believe that it is possible to create a paradigm that is truly a win-win for all and we believe that as a community, if we work cooperatively to help YOU fulfill your dreams, we ALL prosper and grow in all areas of our lives!
The World Awakened Project is creating new business models that allow people to draw upon their strengths and form collaborative partnerships to find innovative, new ways of achieving goals. We focus on all aspects of society including the Arts, Finance, Governance, Education, Religion, Relations, Infrastructure and more. The Content Creator/Writer Internship is an opportunity to bring cutting edge ideas, or even old, valuable ideas that are not often considered in modern society, to the forefront in all areas within our cultural and social structures and bring awareness of new ways of being and living to the public.
The Writer/Content Creator position is specifically geared for the cutting edge thinker who can articulate and communicate uncommon perspectives and think "outside of the box" regardless of your specific area of expertise. This is an opportunity to share a platform with other evolutionary thinkers and communicators to offer different perspectives and "food for thought."
For more information or to see what the World Awakened Project is about, please visit, http://worldawakenedproject.com
Responsibilities- Create engaging content through written articles, videos or audio creation
- If you choose to create audio or video, must be willing to write a summary paragraph that describes the content of the creation to post with the content.
- Ability to take and implement constructive feedback to improve your work
- Ability to produce two articles of a thought provoking nature on a weekly basis (each submission must be 400 words or more, can be one topic broken into multiple parts)
- Attending meetings including telephone and video conferences
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, ingenuity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive style of communication
Requirements- Have a love of writing original content which can be used in conjunction with or other media including podcasts and videos
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in exploring positive solutions to perceived social, cultural and global challenges
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to log into the back office of the website and post your own content
- Desire to grow and expand as a person as well as investigate and articulate new perspectives