Science Communications Internship (Paid Internship)Research!America
Video Production Summer InternshipWake Forest Baptist Health
Digital programmer InternWake Forest Baptist Health
Outreach Assistant (Paid 9 month internship)Union of Concerned Scientists
Digital Media Pre-Production InternNatcom Global
Business / Communications Intern (Spring Semester)Tech Elevator
Event Planning InternshipBowen & Company
Communications InternArizona beverage company
Writer/Content Creator - ArtsBookmark This
Posted: February 22 2016
Company Location: Clifton Park, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe World Awakened Project was founded on the idea that no problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. We must expand our minds and our ideas of what is possible and create new paradigms to replace our old, crumbling systems that are no longer working. We believe that it is possible to create a paradigm that is truly a win-win for all and we believe that as a community, if we work cooperatively to help YOU fulfill your dreams, we ALL prosper and grow in all areas of our lives!
The Writer/Content Creator position is specifically geared for the cutting edge thinker who can articulate and communicate uncommon perspectives and think "outside of the box" regardless of your specific area of expertise. This is an opportunity to share a platform with other evolutionary thinkers and communicators to offer different perspectives and "food for thought."
For more information or to see what the World Awakened Project is about, please visit, http://worldawakenedproject.com
Responsibilities- Create engaging content through written articles, videos or audio creation
- If you choose to create audio or video, must be willing to write a summary paragraph that describes the content of the creation to post with the content.
- Ability to take and implement constructive feedback to improve your work
- Ability to produce two - three articles of a thought provoking nature on a weekly basis (each submission must be 400-500 words and can be one topic broken into multiple parts)
- Attending weekly meetings telephone meetings.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, ingenuity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive style of communication
Requirements- Must be a self-starter and the ability to work on your own
- Must be a native English Language Speaker
- Have a love of writing original content which can be used in conjunction with or other media including podcasts and videos
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in exploring positive solutions to perceived social, cultural and global challenges as it pertains to your particular area of interest.
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to log into the back office of the website (or a willingness to learn) and post your own content