Hygiene Kit InternClean the World
New Ride Sharing Company Looking for Entry Level Interns with Potential for Full EmploymentBusiness Rocket
Communications Hub InternshipGreenpeace USA
VIDEO/POST-PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPNatcom Global
Communications InternNational Parkinson Foundation
Spring 2017 Communications InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Communications Intern at Tandem, Partners in Early LearningTandem, Partners in Early Learning
Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Writer/Content Creator - GovernanceBookmark This
Posted: February 23 2016
Company Location: Clifton Park, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe World Awakened Project was founded on the idea that no problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. We must expand our minds and our ideas of what is possible and create new paradigms to replace our old, crumbling systems that are no longer working. We believe that it is possible to create a paradigm that is truly a win-win for all and we believe that as a community, if we work cooperatively to help YOU fulfill your dreams, we ALL prosper and grow in all areas of our lives!
The Writer/Content Creator position for the Governance is geared for the person who has an interest in government and political systems, has an interest in exploring new perspectives and can articulate a well thought out idea in writing.
For more information or to see what the World Awakened Project is about, please visit, http://worldawakenedproject.com
Responsibilities- Create engaging content through written articles, videos, artwork or audio creation
- If you choose to create audio or video, must be willing to write a summary paragraph that describes the content of the creation to post with the content.
- Ability to take and implement constructive feedback to improve your work
- Ability to produce two - three articles of a thought provoking nature on a weekly basis. Each submission must be 400-500 words if written only or if it accompanies other content such as a podcast, piece of music or artwork, it can be a 100-200 word description.
- Attending weekly telephone meetings.
- Demonstrate integrity, open & fair-mindedness, and a persuasive style of communication
Requirements- Must be a self-starter and the ability to work on your own
- Must be a native English Language Speaker
- Have a love of writing original content which can be used in conjunction with or other media including podcasts, artwork, music and videos
- Ability to log into the back office of the website (or a willingness to learn) and post your own content