PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
WRITING INTERNBookmark This
Healthy Happy Human Beings
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The H3BE Writing Intern creates articles, interviews, and content to support H3BE’s brand, communications and marketing strategy. He or she will produce bi-monthly articles, conduct member correspondence and create meaningful messages for H3BE in one or all of the 7 Domains of WellBEing.
Specifically, the H3BE Writing Intern is responsible for writing and pulling in content from H3BE’s website to support the communication of H3BE’s initiatives, programs and events.
About Healthy Happy Human BEings (H3BE):
At H3BE, we believe WellBEing is a human right, and we are on a mission to make it a reality for all. We define WellBEing as a state of whole health and happiness across seven domains: physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, social, financial and environmental.
Our mission is to help humanity thrive and reach its optimal human potential through cooperation, harmony and community. We achieve this higher state of being through the creation of our global and local wellbeing hubs that connect, educate and empower three key audiences: health-seeking individuals, health providers, and wellness-minded businesses. In the cloud and on the ground, people share what works including; best practices, real-life success stories and favorite products and services that support each other becoming healthy, happy and whole. This positive collaboration ignites a wellbeing revolution in Healthy Happy Cities across America, raises human consciousness and teaches us how to work in harmony with all.
Responsibilities• Summarize existing content into snippets, teasers, and intriguing hooks for readers
• Author original content in one or all of the 7 domains that inspire, educate and empower others to make positive lifestyle choices
• Interview provider members to highlight their services, products and practice
• Promote, inform and inspire others to learn about and join the Healthy Happy Revolution
Requirements• Wield a stalwart command of English language
· Write concisely and creatively
· Think analytically and innovatively
· Prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
· Refine unstructured ideas into cogent concepts and results
· Produce quality work that reflects professional integrity
• Experience and willingness to collaborate and work co-creatively with others
• Strong computer skills – Microsoft Word, Social Media and the web
• A creative independent worker who will take initiative on tasks
• Must be able to perform well in a deadline-driven, rapidly-changing team environment
• Positive, team-oriented individual with the ability and desire to innovate, create, and develop solutions that have the capability of communicating and inspiring human beings
Working towards a bachelor degree or advanced degree or work / life experience in one of the following areas is preferred; digital marketing, graphic design, multi-media, content, entrepreneurship, communication, education, business, human development / potential, mind/body/spiritual practice, and/or integrative health.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Content Creation
Preferred - WordPress