Design Lover of Wix.com ?-Show Us & If Chosen U Could Learn 2 Make Income From The Internet & Morecurvy girl publishing
Web-Skills & Wordpress?-Show Us & If Chosen You Could Learn To Make Income From The Internet & Morecurvy girl publishing
Web Design / Development InternHit Records Worldwide
Summer Software Intern (15-0002)Daktronics Inc.
Software Intern (15-0043)Daktronics Inc.
Analytics NinjaBookmark This
3Blue Media LLC
224 Datura Street
West Palm Beach, FL
3Blue is seeking to hire a person who considers themselves an analytics ninja. This person will serve a major role in compiling, analyzing, and interpreting raw and GA data. To be successful in this position you must be able to work in a high-energy fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves on creating a unique, fun, and creative atmosphere for our team, so if you're a true ninja with numbers please submit your resume.
Based on experience.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical
efficiency and data quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources .
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and "clean" data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to
locate and correct code problems.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• 3+ years of experience as a data analyst
• Extremely proficient in Excel
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large data sets
• Strong analytically skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• BS in Mathematics preferred