Business Process Analyst / Strategic PlanningBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionWanted, highly motivated graduate student to manage strategic planning & development of a new business unit.
Your responsibilities are to help develop and document our e-business system for mobile and web.
Includes startup thru operational org charts, mind maps, workflow, performance scoring procedures, & more.
** A generous stipend will be paid upon project completion.
You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, a clear communicator, a burning desire to excel.
You work "virtually" with our team to develop operational maps & docs for this new unit.
If you want a challenging, yet rewarding internship with executive type responsibilities, this is it...
** May convert to full time employment.
You can work from home, but you'll need to hit deadlines, and deliver top quality -> 100% thru completion.
You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, Skype, online project management, Dropbox, and more...
- Assist in all aspects of operations and communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to mapping, editing and publishing
- Create franchise like operations manuals to produce new virtual company style deliverables
- Contribute to creating, streamlining, and editing existing methods
- Creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies for virtual company.
- Work alongside the CEO and top management personnel to understand, report, and deliver your findings and philosophies into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
Requirements- Have superb organizational skills to create documentation that clearly demonstrates processes for both
internal operations, and consumer interactions.
- Must be skilled with mind mapping solutions, mindjet, Visio, SmartDraw, and have your own copy of the software.
- Must have knowledge to create a business process and visual documentation from start to finish