Computer Science InternBookmark This
Hit Records Worldwide
DescriptionHIT RECORDS WORLDWIDE
327 5th Avenue, Suite 1401
New York, NY 10006
Please see website for information on our company at www.HitRecordsWorldwide.com
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for two computer science majors to fill two of our internship positions. We are looking or two individuals that can run circles around the rest of them - smart, clever, innovative and a risk-taker when it comes to new ideas.
We are looking for someone that understands how the boy band 'One Direction' was able to use social media, websites and blogs to become a $1 billion dollar organization with only limited radio play to launch their new songs.
• The single most important thing is to help us move to our next level of growth using social media technology. As one of our interns you will become part of the Promotion / Branding team consisting of 7 to 10 college interns with diverse backgrounds and locations.
• Must be familiar with Google Webmaster Guidelines.
• Must be able to effectively build and/or maintain websites on Wordpress and other platforms and integrate web automation and email systems.
• Must be familiar with Youtube, Vevo, Tumblr, Twitter, FB, Instagram, ect. Know how to effectively network them with both company and artist websites, blogs and merchandising sites.
Intern Position Details:
- This is a Virtual, Year-round position.
- Hours per week are flexible - will try our best to work around your schedule. We want to begin in May.
- We will coordinate with your university internship program such that you can receive credit for the internship.
- The pay totally sucks, there is none. But, this position reports directly to the CEO – which means every single one of your ideas will be heard.
- You get a chance to help build something that will last.
- As a perk; The CEO will be teaching “How to Build a Business” sessions to all interns – attendance is optional.
It is helpful if the prospective intern has an entrepreneurial sprit. Loves pizza – just kidding. You can be a freshman, a senior or anywhere in between.
Do you know how to put it all together using websites, blogs and social media to help build fan bases? If so, send us an email.