Looking for Android UI/UX Graphic Designer - 3 Month InternshipjSquared
Looking for Android Programmer - 3 Month Internship (2 Positions)jSquared
Web DesignAlpha Real Estate LLC
.NET Progammer (virtual and part time)Zumezu
An Exciting Web App Development Project to Enhance Your ResumeGolden Bridge Resources Ltd.
[Technology Internship] Software Development and Testing InternBookmark This
Big Apple Art Gallery
1456 2nd Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are looking for a student for our Development and testing intern position in the spring and summer semesters of 2014.
Big Apple Art Gallery is a custom framing shop located in NYC’s Upper East Side. We have been in business for over 23 years and are considered the best in the business. We have a few locations in and around NYC and we are always looking for ways to grow our business.
Our interns don’t fetch us coffee or complete meaningless tasks; as an intern with Big Apple Art Gallery, you will be placed at the forefront and be learning about the field you are so passionate about. As an intern you will be closely monitored by staff here at Big Apple Art Gallery, and will be guided on how to approach, and solve problems that occur in real-life scenarios.
Although this is an UNPAID internship, we do offer course credit AND a travel stipend. If you work for more than 5 hours in a day you will also be eligible for a lunch stipend.
Big Apple Art Gallery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ResponsibilitiesAs a Development and Testing intern you will be in charge of:
- Testing for bugs in iOS, Android, Web and Windows Applications
- Examining code and reporting on efficiency and problematic Logic errors
- Proposing (and even implementing) suggestions on how to make applications user-friendly and more useful
You will be exposed to hundreds and hundreds of lines of code in various languages like PHP, Objective C, C#, C++ and Java.
Requirements- Must be pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Student should be proficient in Microsoft Office and have good Communication Skills (Reporting your findings are crucial)
- Should be familiar with basic Algorithms and Data Structures. (Projects will be determined based on which programming language you are familiar with.)