Software Engineer, Could native tools DevelopmentHuawei
Marketing InternTecan Group Global LTD
Data entryyum yum donuts
IT/Computer Systems Internyum yum donuts
Web Design/Computer ProgrammerBreakFree
IT Support Associate InternRQ Partners, Inc.
WordPress Design (remote)LPB Media
Engineering InternBookmark This
21 Drydock Ave
Posted: July 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHigherMe uses data and video to help retail and service employers find, screen, and hire better employees faster.
We're a 2014 MassChallenge company, and we're recruiting the best team of interns in Boston.
We’ve had some major early wins here, but are just getting started. Our next step is to raise capital, and to do that, we need to prove out different components of our concept – we’re building out the “1.0” version of our platform, and we need your help.
HigherMe is looking for a rockstar-in-training developer to join our team for the summer and/or fall.
We're hiring for the fall, but excited to start working with available applicants right away.
To recap, we’re looking for someone who is:
- able to make a 20+ hour/week commitment to us for the fall – hours can be flexible, but we need someone invested
- interested in technology startups, and want to learn about the process of building a company from nothing and seeking initial funding
- can work remotely without constant direction from us, but able to visit our offices at MassChallenge 2-3 times/week
If any of this sounds like stuff you would not love doing – please don’t waste your time :) we can remember being in college and ready to do anything for anybody to get experience on my resume – and that’s a commendable attitude – but there are SO many opportunities out there that if you’re not genuinely excited by a specific one, it’s not worth wasting your time.
That being said - if this all sounds like stuff you’d be excited doing – awesome! Let’s talk more by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much!
• Basic design chops are a plus :-)
• Experience with video and/or big data preferred