Geograhic Information System InternPortfolio Recovery Associates
Complete Training And Placement in the field of JAVA WebMethods WebLogic Business AnalystAG Technologies
Huntington Beach start-up looking for a part-time PHP developerActivist, Inc.
Be a Web Developer And CMS Administrator & Make a Difference for At-risk StudentsTake Stock in Children
Be a SQL Server Database Administrator & Make a Difference for At-risk StudentsTake Stock in Children
Fall Intern 2013 - Software Engineer InternBookmark This
1250 Ames Ave
DescriptionEconnexis is a software startup based in south bay. We offer an affordable and effortless way for companies to interact with their customers, make lifelong connections and grow their businesses. Our SAAS based platform is a communication solution for businesses and healthcare providers that isn’t just an interaction tool; It actually helps companies to initiate new relationships and maintain existing ones.
We are looking for software engineer interns to develop and test our products. You will have hands on experience of design through delivery of products, which as interns, would put you well ahead of your fellow engineers in terms of experience! COME, GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Responsibilities1. You will be responsible for testing and developing eConnexis products for the consumer
using Microsoft .Net technology.
2. Our Software Engineers are involved in the whole software development life cycle: from
requirements definition to customer delivery.
3. Technical responsibilities include software design, effort estimation, implementation, unit
testing, integration, and bug fixes.
4. Conceive, plan, execute, track and optimize company's lead generation activities.
5. Build User Interfaces
6. Create all coded Front End deliverables including HTML, CSHTML, ASP.NET, C#, CSS and
RequirementsThe desirable candidate must have:
1. BS degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns.
3. Experience with one or more of: Java/C/C++/C#
4. Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
specifications during implementation
5. Strong attention to detail and strong written and oral communication as well as
6. Passion for working in a start up