Sharepoint Developer InternshipCetoLogic
programmerEnsure Your Rent. Inc
Software Engineer InternshipSkilledUp
Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Microsoft StackTranslational Software
Student Intern - Corporate Web Design & Development Services Support Technical Grad Yr RndSandia National Laboratories
Free training and placement assistance with paid stipend for fresh OPT graduatesBookmark This
Horizon Technologies Inc
1270 Oakmead Pkwy, Suite 115, Sunnyvale CA 94085
DescriptionProject Environment: JAVA, .Net, Sales Force, Selenium (QA Automation tester), BA and Hadoop
In .Net we would be using the following skills:
WPF, WCF, Web Services, Integration
In Selenium we would be using the following skills:
Selenium – RC
Selenium – Web Driver
Selenium – Grid
In Java we would be using the following skills:
Java Struts, Hibernate, Java Spring, UI development, J Query, Java script, HTML
In Sales force would be using the following skills:
Sales force CRM, Apex language, Visual force framework, Java script
ResponsibilitiesAdvantages of being with Horizon Technologies, Inc.
• Very Competitive Salary structure and Best in industry
• H1-B Visa Sponsorship for Students on OPT/CPT, if needed
• Dedicated legal team to process your H1 / GC Sponsorship
• Technical Certification reimbursement program
• We offer Percentage Based Salary
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Transparency in the bill rates and will show the Purchase Order
• Employee referral programs available to make extra money
• E-Verified employer
• Horizon’s competitive package includes besides compensation health,
dental, vision, Disability cover, both Short and Long term and Life Insurance.
Please refer any of your friends who are disparately looking for a project.
Contact : 408 800 4608 Ext 5048
Requirements• Candidates with Master's degree with valid status.
Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
• Understanding of testing concepts is a plus.
• Knowledge of any programming language is a plus
• Willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects,
• Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle
is a plus
• Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must have zeal to learn new things.
• We are seeking only those individuals who are serious about their
work and desire to advance within the company.
• Must complete their masters in USA universities (students related to
Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT, Biotechnology, Business Administration, Environmental Engineering) are eligible.