Free training and placement assistance with paid stipend for fresh OPT graduatesBookmark This
Horizon Technologies Inc
1270 Oakmead Pkwy, Suite 115, Sunnyvale CA 94085
DescriptionProject Environment: JAVA, .Net, Sales Force, Selenium (QA Automation tester), BA and Hadoop
In .Net we would be using the following skills:
WPF, WCF, Web Services, Integration
In Selenium we would be using the following skills:
Selenium – RC
Selenium – Web Driver
Selenium – Grid
In Java we would be using the following skills:
Java Struts, Hibernate, Java Spring, UI development, J Query, Java script, HTML
In Sales force would be using the following skills:
Sales force CRM, Apex language, Visual force framework, Java script
ResponsibilitiesAdvantages of being with Horizon Technologies, Inc.
• Very Competitive Salary structure and Best in industry
• H1-B Visa Sponsorship for Students on OPT/CPT, if needed
• Dedicated legal team to process your H1 / GC Sponsorship
• Technical Certification reimbursement program
• We offer Percentage Based Salary
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Transparency in the bill rates and will show the Purchase Order
• Employee referral programs available to make extra money
• E-Verified employer
• Horizon’s competitive package includes besides compensation health,
dental, vision, Disability cover, both Short and Long term and Life Insurance.
Please refer any of your friends who are disparately looking for a project.
Contact : 408 800 4608 Ext 5048
Requirements• Candidates with Master's degree with valid status.
Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
• Understanding of testing concepts is a plus.
• Knowledge of any programming language is a plus
• Willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects,
• Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle
is a plus
• Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must have zeal to learn new things.
• We are seeking only those individuals who are serious about their
work and desire to advance within the company.
• Must complete their masters in USA universities (students related to
Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT, Biotechnology, Business Administration, Environmental Engineering) are eligible.