Free training and placement assistance with paid stipend for fresh graduatesBookmark This
1270 Oakmead Pkwy, Suite 115, Sunnyvale CA 94085
DescriptionWe have openings for fresh graduates on below requirements:-
Project Environment: JAVA, .Net, Sales Force, Selenium and Hadoop
In .Net we would be using the following skills:
WPF, WCF, Web Services, Integration
In Selenium we would be using the following skills:
Selenium – RC
Selenium – Web Driver
Selenium – Grid
In Java we would be using the following skills:
Java Struts, Hibernate, Java Spring, UI development, J Query, Java script, HTML
In Sales force would be using the following skills:
Sales force CRM, Apex language, Visual force framework, Java script.
Responsibilities• Dedicated tenancy
• Self service provisioning
• Fine grained control over your environment
• Database Replication
• Monitoring and Alerting
• Snapshots and Backups
Requirements• Candidates with Master's degree with valid status.
Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
• Understanding of testing concepts is a plus.
• Knowledge of any programming language is a plus
• Willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects,
• Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle
is a plus
• Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must have zeal to learn new things.
• We are seeking only those individuals who are serious about their
work and desire to advance within the company.
• Must complete their masters in USA universities (students related to
Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT, Biotechnology, Business Administration, Environmental Engineering) are eligible.