San Francisco, CA
DescriptionWe are looking for a code guru - who has a fascination, understanding and logic for the Cloud Storage space. We are looking for engineers who are interested in learning and playing with those APIs. If you have prior experience and knowledge - it would be highly advantageous.
We will bring you onboard for a 3-month paid internship/trial mode. If you like us and we like you - we will be offering a full-time gig with equity and benefits.
Though ECMG is a startup we are already a market leader in content space and ready to leapfrog into another. We are currently market leaders in migrating and managing enterprise content management systems (ECM). We have a mature software application that is licensed by fortune 500 companies to assist migrating & consolidating all types of content from any major ECM to any other ECM.
Must be authorized to work in US requiring no sponsorship.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working with the design, marketing and management on a daily basis. You will report to the CTO as well as other management.
• Super skills in Java Script, CSS and HTML (You should specifically know ONE framework inside out - e.g.:AngularJS)
• Prior startup experience is awesome
• Must have proven experience working with web deployed solutions
• Be open to travel as needed
• Have a great go-getter attitude
• Innovative, creative problem solving skills
• A recent graduate or current undergraduate pursuing a computer science, software engineering or related fields.
• You bring passion and enthusiasm for this role and what we're building.
• Strong coordination, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle many constantly changing priorities at once.
• You aim to get the job done, and do it right.
• You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight.