Junior DeveloperRural Sourcing Inc.
JAVA Web Developer jobs under “Train and Hire” ProgramDexter Systems Inc
Entry Level Quality Assurance AnalystTekerp
Looking for Full Time IOS/Android App DeveloperUniversity Primetime
Opportunity for Graduate students in Software IndustryPegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc
Full Stack Software Engineer InternshipBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionSmuggr is seeking an extraordinary full stack engineer - intern to join our team.
You will play a role in building and scaling one of the coolest companies in the social web.
We're headquartered in San Francisco and we're building exciting products.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• From day one, you will be contributing to the future of Smuggr. You might even write code that you push to production on your first day.
• You will work closely together with our designers and engineers to continually improve the user experience from an engineering standpoint.
• The ability to pick up new programming languages very quickly.
• Be able to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
• A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
• Must already know or be extremely willing to learn all aspects of mobile application development.
• Work with product and user experience teams to develop and translate mobile experience guidelines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort and dynamic work environment.
• Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to an extremely fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• A demonstrated history of intellectual and entrepreneurial exploration.
• Roll up your sleeves, self-starter type.
• Relentless and positive attitude.
• Sharp strategic thinker who can execute on a vision.
• Strong technical and design skills with a passion for web and mobile technologies.
• Fast learner of new and emerging technologies.
• Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery.
• A college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Design or similar field.
• Deep understanding, familiarity and skill with programming for the web.
• Experience and familiarity with Node.js is a plus, but not required.
• The ability to construct solid, structured mark-up as well as writing and working with efficient, flexible and reusable stylesheets is preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and listening skills.
• Ability to succeed in a collaborative start-up environment.
• High degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
• Ability to be extremely agile and flexible.
• Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team environment.