Looking for Android UI/UX Graphic Designer - 3 Month InternshipjSquared
Looking for Android Programmer - 3 Month Internship (2 Positions)jSquared
Web DesignAlpha Real Estate LLC
.NET Progammer (virtual and part time)Zumezu
An Exciting Web App Development Project to Enhance Your ResumeGolden Bridge Resources Ltd.
IOS DeveloperBookmark This
DescriptionVensiti is the leader in providing world class Next Generation Omnichannel Solutions to Enterprises, apart from being a leader in Social BPM & Big Data Analytics. Vensiti has been servicing the needs of Fortune 500's & Global 2000 clients leveraging its expertise around Mobility & New Age Web Technologies.
Vensiti‘s core services are in the areas of
• System Integration
• Application Development
• Application Management.
Vensiti is an E-verified company. Visit us http://www.vensiti.com
Work with Vensiti. Work with the best.
Across town or around the US, Vensiti is specialized to find the jobs that you want: where, when, or how you need to work. Your ongoing support won’t stop there.
"Vensiti has the goal of not only providing a meaningful employment experience for the individual, but also providing the means for that same individual to improve his/her skill set and move onto more gratifying and better paying positions."
• Consultants will be given online training and provided with the material.
• Practical assignment will be included in every class
• Every week consultants will have an evaluation on the topics that has been covered.
• Shadowing program will be assigned once the training is finished.
• An online training that provides opportunity to help improve and develop skills.
• Placement in companies of all sizes: from smaller, privately owned to the Fortune 1000
• Through continuous full-time, contract, contract to hire or Project based roles
• Informed by key insight into leading industries and technologies
• Technical Assistance will be provided when you are in project.
• Free support for resume building and interview preparation.
What You Can Expect
• Pool of highly qualified, Industry-experienced & certified consultants
• Extended Knowledge Transfer and Skill Enhancement Programs
• A great career working on cutting edge technologies.
• Opportunity to associate with and learn from experts in the field.
• Competitive Salary
• Group-rate medical, prescription, dental insurance options that are available for purchase immediately upon hire—and the coverage is portable (administered through a designated third-party vendor)
• By-Weekly pay option.
• Direct Deposit
We have positions available on Java, .NET, MS-SQL BI, XAML, ORACLE, Life Ray, IPHONE, UX/UI, SHAREPOINT, BUSINESS ANALYST, PEOPLE SOFT, QUALITY ANALYST, WEB LOGIC, and ANDROID, NETWORKING with our prestigious clients
We have a very good clientele whom we work directly with; the relation that we have built throughout the years with the clients is sheer hard work and dedication.
Responsibilities. As an iOS Developer on the team, you will develop the world’s best iOS applications for iPhone and iPad
•Push the envelope with what is possible with iOS, keeping the product true to our core product values of Simplicity, Beauty & Usefulness, but taking advantage of the newest features and rejecting the common ways of solving problems
•Be a senior contributor and lead other iOS team members
•Work with the rest of the engineering team to extend our APIs and other systems to support your ideas.
Requirements•An iOS app to show! (in the store or work in progress)
•Proficiency in Objective-c
•History of work you’re proud of
•Solid understanding of object oriented programming
•Ability to work on a team to produce an industry leading travel experience
•Write maintainable elegant code with little oversight
•Familiarity with agile techniques.