JUNIOR/MID-LEVEL JAVA DEVELOPERS- FULL TIME POSITIONS (OPT/CPT Also Accepted)Bookmark This
Gold Coast IT Solutions, LLC
8201 Greensboro Drive, Suite 300
Posted: 578 days ago
DescriptionDesign and develop software systems using object oriented design, Java, .Net or Cloud programming languages. Develop unit and integration test procedures. Work independently and work with team members in an agile and fast- paced development environment under the direction and supervision of a senior technical lead. Assist with troubleshooting and bug fixing of Web-based systems. Write documentation of new or existing programs to ensure effective communication.
- Experience writing and executing unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python, or similar programming languages.
- Web programming and knowledge of Object Oriented design and design partners.
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/work.
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) applications using Spring MVC or similar framework in a professional internship or academic environment.
- 2+ months of experience with SQL queries and any relational database systems in a professional internship or academic environment.
- Pay Package - $62K-$82K
- Full Medical and Health Benefits
- Periodic Performance Bonus
OPT/CPT/EAD/US Citizens/GC Holders Accepted
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE,M/F/D/V.
Tyson's Corner, VA