IT/Computer Systems InternTecan Group Global LTD
Data Entry/ Administartive Asistance/ Customer Service/ ReceiptionistAccess Company
Intern: Technical Support AssociateMetra Railroad
Web Development & Mobile & App DevelopmentGlocar
Web Site Design & Development Intern - UNPAIDThe Tree of Health Center
Web Site Design & Development Intern - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Mobile App Developers Needed For College App With Strong ExpertiseBookmark This
Posted: July 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for creative and energetic students for our ELITE brand ambassador program. Previous experience in building Mobile Apps is a MUST.
This is a selective process, but if we think you are a good fit, we will be in touch shortly to set up an interview. University Primetime is the fastest growing college company in the world. In less than a year of being around, University Primetime has had million of visits, over 40,000 Facebook Likes, and close to 100,000 Twitter Followers.
What exact is University Primetime? It's your # 1 Resource for national college content and exclusive content to your given university. Picture the school newspaper on steroids, with no filter whatsoever. Whether it's party stories, hookup stories, greek stories, or a crazy video of something that happened on campus, University Primetime is the first to cover it.
What are we looking for in a Campus Ambassador?
We are looking for:
- Students with phenomenal UI and UX experience previously with Mobile Apps.
Why spend the time working with us?
- Facebook started with 4 people in a dorm room. Google, Twitter, Snap Chat, any other major corporation started from the very bottom.We have grown at a very fast pace, and working with us can lead to something greater as we grow as a company.
- Learn how to launch a social app, build a beautiful product, get users, and more
- Great resume builder if you're interested in journalism/ tech / social media
- Get referral for other part-time or full-time jobs
- Potentially receive paid position for extraordinary performance at the end