.NET Progammer (virtual and part time)Bookmark This
DescriptionPosition Title: .NET Programmer (virtual and part time)
Location: Anywhere in USA, preferably, in Bay Area CA
.Net programmer - full time hire.
Responsibilities include: Project documentation, design specification documents, development in ASP.NET,C# and SQL Server.
• A team player, able to produce well documented and maintainable code and to deliver quality modules implemented according to technical specifications from Product Architect.
• Participate in formal design and code reviews with Product Architect.
• Provide maintenance support for existing software releases to ensure prompt rectification of problems.
• Setup Test Environment and assist release team in deployment of code to production systems.
• Supports applications that are running in a 24x7 enterprise environment.
• Strong core ASP.NET, C# coding and designing skills.
• Familiarity with SQL Server
• GPA of 3.5 or more.
• Demonstrated algorithmic and problem solving skills.
• Excellent debugging and performance tuning skills.
• Hands on experience in application development using the technologies MVC and Web Services.
• 1 year of experience in a programming position using .NET.
• M.S. Degree in Computer Science, or other equivalent in related technical discipline
• 1 year of experience
• Strong ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server development experience.
Travel Requirements: 10%, depending on requirements