Mobile developer interns for early-stage Seattle startupPloto LLC
Wordpress design internLauren St. Julian
PC Technician - Bowling Green, Kentucky AreaRebirth4Love Management
Free training and placements with Leading IT firmSmartworks Llc
Geograhic Information System InternPortfolio Recovery Associates
NMS SupportBookmark This
360 Merrimack Street
DescriptionAmperion is an industry leader in smart grid communications solutions for electric utilities using innovative powerline technologies.
Amperion developed its Broadband Power Line Carrier (BPLC) technology with American Electric Power (AEP) – one of the largest utilities in North America, and is currently deploying products in a number of states.
Amperion has a number of open internship positions in software development, system test and technical support.
Amperion offers interesting work in smart grid communications, and a stimulating environment where you can learn and enrich your professional experience.
Amperion is conveniently located in Lawrence with easy access to public transportation and maintains a flexible work environment that promotes teamwork.
• Provides technical support to Amperion’s Network Management System (NMS) by maintaining the released code, customer scripts, and release to production.
• Strong knowledge of Linux Operating Systems is a must, Ubuntu is preferred.
• Familiarity with the Linux commands and utilities to manage, configure and monitor a Linux-based networking device.
• Familiarity with SNMP MIB and SNMP functions such as get, set and traps.
• Experience with C/C++ coding, Linux systems programming, client/server programming, and inter-process communications.