Looking for Android UI/UX Graphic Designer - 3 Month InternshipjSquared
Looking for Android Programmer - 3 Month Internship (2 Positions)jSquared
Web DesignAlpha Real Estate LLC
.NET Progammer (virtual and part time)Zumezu
An Exciting Web App Development Project to Enhance Your ResumeGolden Bridge Resources Ltd.
Open Science Data Cloud PIRE Project: FULLY FUNDED Summer 2013 International FellowshipBookmark This
CIARA Florida International University
International - Summer Abroad
DescriptionOpen Science Data Cloud – Partnerships for International Research & Education
International Cloud Computing Internship ( You MUST be a US Resident or Citizen in order to participate)
Would you like to gain international science & engineering experience?
Participate in a globally distributed professional science or engineering relationship?
Enhance the future of science & engineering research for years to come?
The Open Science Data Cloud PIRE project provides international research and education experiences through training and study at universities and research institutes around the world with leading scientists in the field of computing. Our goal is to increase the participants with expertise in managing and analyzing data. The creation of a strong cadre of researchers with a global perspective on scientific data management will support research endeavors in many other areas vital to the US. International Collaboration.
OSDC PIRE Training Workshops:
1-week workshops to train OSDC PIRE researchers in data intensive computing and introduce them to research topics.
OSDC PIRE Supported International Research Experience:
6-8-week summer FULLY FUNDED fellowships (travel & research abroad) at collaborator sites for graduate students to participate in sophisticated international research collaborations. Teams will be developing and doing research in cloud-based services & applications.
The OSDC Foreign partners include:
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Computer Science Institute, Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF), Brazil
Science, Informatics Institute, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam
Center for Scientific Computing, São Paulo State University (NCC/UNESP), Brazil
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
ResponsibilitiesFore more information please visit http://pire.opensciencedatacloud.org/
or call ( 305 ) 348-4105.
Requirements• You MUST be a US Resident or Citizen in order to participate
• Complete application at: http://news.opensciencedatacloud.org/pire-training/osdc-pire-application/
• Must be a graduate student, senior undergrad, postdoc, early career faculty
• Must be actively conducting research in Computer Science, Engineering, or Genetics related topic to benefit from a summer research experience consistent with the goals of the OSDC PIRE project
• Must have strong academic qualifications 3.0 GPA or better
• Curriculum Vitae of applicant submitted with online application, 2 page limit.
• A 1 page statement indicating how the research abroad experience will enhance the applicant’s future educational and professional plans submitted with online application
• A letter of recommendation from the applicant’s advisor emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: http://pire.opensciencedatacloud.org/