Programming InternBookmark This
37600 Central Ct
DescriptionThink YOU have what it takes to work in the competitive field of mobile apps? Want to gain hands on experience BUILDING, ENHANCING, and DIVERSIFYING your technicals skills under the mentorship of senior management? Kutir is looking for creative and bright interns to join our exciting Technical Internship Program.
Since its inception in California in 2003, Kutir has been providing web application development to U.S. based companies and government agencies. And since 2010, Kutir has been building enterprise mobile applications for various U.S. companies. Kutir has partnered with Rhomobile, now a Motorola Solutions Company, and IBM, to revolutionize cross platform mobile applications.
· Flexible Hours
· Weekly Company Lunches
· Extensive training in the latest mobile technologies
· Opportunity to interface with clients and attend technical conferences
· Opportunity to show off your work to a wide audience
· Mentored personally by senior technical staff to gain hands on experience
· Open environment for creative developers
Possible full time position upon completion of 3-month internship.
· A recent graduate (or college senior) from a top tier university
· Experience working in at least one programming language such as: Java, C, C++, C#, Objective C, Ruby, Python etc.
· Experience with at least one web development framework: J2EE, .NET, Ruby on Rails, Django etc.
· Experience with at least one major project either as part of course work or open source
· Preference will be given to candidates with the following -
o Contribution to any open source project
o Experience building mobile applications