Senior Unity3D/C# DeveloperBookmark This
13636 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 222
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionA Senior Unity3D / C# Developer will join a small and growing start-up team of developers, 3D designers and animators. The primary responsibility for this position is to help implement and deploy an Augmented Reality, gamified web-based application with 3D interface.
Responsibilities- Work with the Product Designer, Database Engineer, and Lead Developer to program application logic, structure, and build application modules into a holistic 3D interface.
- Work with the Artists and Developers connecting the service layer with Unity3D interfaces.
Requirements- Strong confidence and competence in using C# in large-scale projects
- Extensive experience with game engines, particularly Unity3D framework
- Experience with NGUI, Mesh class, particle systems, and understanding of MVC design principles
- Unity3D and C# Integration
- Excellent analytical skills