QA Tester InternBookmark This
214 W29th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are looking for a Quality Tester with a background and knowledge in some automated and manual testing development. Our ideal candidate will be someone who can and want to learn fast and find every possibilities way to "break" our products.
You should also be able to quickly learn the business requirements and needs to produce good quality Test Cases that consider various use case scenarios. Familiarity with multiple browser-based solutions and the ability to work with the development team is a huge plus. Also, we are looking for someone who is detail oriented and knows that they should click here and take this test before applying.
You will have a flexible work schedule with 20 to 30 hours per week.
- Majoring in any technical field.
- Experience of QA or software development field is big plus.
- Report on usability, functionality and identify any aspects that could be improved within a product.
- Ability to create test plans, scripts and cases.
- Understands best web layout practices.
- Analytical and good with reason and logic.
- Knowledge of automated test script such as Selenium, WebKit is plus.
- Knowledge of database is plus.